As a Depository Participant (DP), Nepal Life Capital Ltd. will be the intermediary of depository system (CDS and Clearing Ltd.) provides Depository Participants services to our valued clients. As a DP, we facilitate our clients to open Beneficiary Owner (BO) Account to deposit all their share certificates in digital format. Investors can open Demat Account and Dematerialized their shares from Nepal Life Capital Ltd. office at City Center (Third Floor), Kamal Pokhari, Kathmandu.
Additionally, we provide Online Demat View Service to our clients to keep up-to-date with their investment.
Keep up to date with your investments
- Opening a Demat account.
- Dematerialization of securities.
- Re-Materialization of securities.
- Maintaining record of securities in electronic form.
- Settlement trades by transferring/receiving the securities from/in BO accounts.
- Electronic credit of securities allotted by issuers during IPOs.
- Deposit of non-financial corporate benefits (such as: bonus, right shares, etc.) issued by issuers in the Demat account of BOs.
- Facilitation in the pledge/unpledged/freeze/unfreeze etc of dematerialized securities.
- Online view of Demat Account.
- Any others as allowed by laws and regulations in regard to securities depository